Clarive Software released this week during IPEXPO version 6.4 of Clarive, the SINGLE-TOOL DevOps solution for Bimodal IT on EVERY Platform.
With the 6.4 release, Clarive has been focusing on adding even more value to its customers by focusing on the following themes:
- Configuration agility: version control for workflow and pipeline rules, forms, and dashboards. Support for end-user adjustments
- End-to-end real-time execution intelligence: drill-able dashboards and swarm-based activity dynamics
- Bimodal IT enablement: out-of-the-box process model template and dashboards for the bimodal enterprise
- Release Management Excellence: Top-down & Bottom-Up release management with calendaring and environment planning support
As a result, with version 6.4, Clarive customers will experience the following benefits:
- Dynamic, real-time, end-to-end insight into status and DevOps activities using drill-able real-time dashboards and swarm dynamics per role or topic related
- Discuss ANY topic between DEV and OPS (incl. bimodal IT) and get jump started with a Bimodal out-of-the-box topic and process model
- Perform Cross Platform & Environment Planning, Validate & Deploy across all platforms from Mainframe, open systems, ERP, Cloud, to mobile apps and Internet of Thing.
- Embrace Automation Complexity, Innovation and Change. Version control any workflow and deployment rule, dashboard or topic form.