Clarive is the enterprise software vendor providing the most comprehensive solution in application and service delivery today, focused on DevOps and the hot application release automation space.
We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for Presales Engineers to join our growing team in EMEA.
As a Clarive Presales Engineer, you’ll be a key member of the sales team, serving both as a technical expert on our solutions as well as a voice and champion for our customers, prospects, and partners back to engineering and product management.
This role will work closely with the rest of the Clarive team to deliver an outstanding pre-sales experience, drive revenue growth through supporting new and existing customers, and promote Clarive throughout the DevOps community.
- Works opportunities assigned to the sales team, directed by Clarive’s international sales management, to drive a success by meeting the customers key requirements and value.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the team
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and product engineering and services resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
- Provides coaching and professional development to sales team in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Executes product demonstrations and proof-of-concept pilots remotely or onsite.
We require hands on knowledge of:
- DevOps practices and toolset
- Application Release Management or ALM
- Build, test and deploy automation, including CI/CD
- Delivery orchestration and infrastructure provisioning
- A good grasp of classical Agile, SDLC theory and ITIL processes
Previous experience in a software vendor is preferred, but an eagerness to learn and work hard is the key for success at Clarive’s fast-paced environment.
Ability to present to a wide range of technical (dev, qa, ops) and executive (CISO/CIO/CTO) audiences required. Strong writing and presentation skills also a must. Some travel (~20%) required.
We offer you:
- Freedom and responsibility
- A high-performance, multicultural environment
- An exciting product that instantly draws in potential new accounts and partners everywhere
- Impulse to help drive product direction
- Endless career growth opportunities as we expand the team with more resources and new geographies
- Flexible work locations and hours