Clarive is the enterprise software vendor providing the most comprehensive solution in application and service delivery today, focused on DevOps and the hot application release automation space. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for full-stack engineers to join our growing team in Madrid, Spain.
As a Clarive Full-Stack Engineer, you will develop Clarive product enhancements using both front and backend codebases. Clarive is a multi-layered framework product, that implements many top-notch technologies, from D3.js visualizations, to form-design tools, DSL language writing and language parsing, APIs and machine-learning algorithms. Clarive uses MongoDB extensively to leverage NoSQL flexibility to deliver a visionary DevOps automation product.
- Write test cases to fully test your changes
- Evolve and implement DevOps
- Design and build cutting-edge UI/UX
- Expand the teams toolset and vision with new ideas and proposals
- Explore new visualizations with D3.js and C3
- Passionate language-agnostic programmer
- Clean code devotee
- Test-driven mentality
- Team player
- 3+ years experience writing application code
- Linux / Windows scripting and good system administration chops
- MongoDB and NoSQL experience
- Git or other version control tools
- Scrum and agile software development methodologies
We offer you:
- Work on an exciting product that is breaking new ground in the release automation and DevOps space.
- Great freedom to test, implement, adapt and continuously improve our process your way.
- Endless career growth opportunities as we expand the team with more resources and new geographies.
- Flexible work locations and schedule.