Clarive is the enterprise software vendor providing the most comprehensive solution in application and service delivery today, focused on DevOps and the hot application release automation space. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for product technical writers to join our growing team in Madrid, Spain.
As Clarive Corporate Assistant, you will support many of Clarive’s critical back and front office operations, including accounting, human resources and secretarial work, reporting directly to the Corporate Director and CEO. You will help manage communications with customers, investors and partners internationally.
- Assist with billing and general ledger accounting
- International office facilities management
- Sales assistant
- Travel arrangements and management
- Social benefits and team activities coordinator
- Archival and documentation admin
- HR communications and assistance
- Excellent writing skills in English and Spanish
- Meticulous, perfectionist style
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices
- Strong communication skills and a fast learner
- Attention to detail
We offer you:
- Work on an exciting company that is breaking new ground in the release automation and DevOps space.
- Great freedom to test, implement, adapt and continuously improve our process your way.
- Endless career growth opportunities as we expand the team with more resources and new geographies.
- Flexible work locations and schedule.