Channel Sales Manager – Spain & LatAm
Clarive is the enterprise software vendor providing the most comprehensive solution in application and service delivery today, focused on DevOps and the hot application release automation space.
We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for a Channel Sales Manager to join our growing team in Madrid, Spain, to drive our Spain and Latin American sales channels.
This role will work closely with the rest of the Clarive team and our partner and customer installed base to deliver an outstanding sales experience, drive revenue growth and our partner network.
- Pursue current Spanish and LatAm pipeline alongside our partners
- Identify and sign up a target list of suitable resellers
- Lead and mentor our partners on negotiations
- On-going performance management of re-sellers and referrers, ensuring business targets are met
- Conduct regular meetings with partners and their sales teams to ensure that they remain motivated and engaged
- Report and own weekly KPIs
- Coordinate online and onsite meetings with partners and customers
- Help harvest qualified inbound leads
- Develop upselling opportunities
- Advocate for customers and partners in our installed base
- Work in close cooperation with the SVP Sales & Marketing Marketing Director
- Partnering mindset
- Software licensing and renewal experience
- Strong international experience
- Familiarity with DevOps or ALM technologies and markets a plus
- Outstanding communication skills
Previous experience in a software vendor is preferred, but an eagerness to learn and work hard is the key for success at Clarive’s fast-paced environment.
We offer you:
- Freedom and responsibility
- A high-performance, multicultural environment
- An exciting product that instantly draws in potential new accounts and partners everywhere
- Opportunity to drive product direction and define our culture
- Endless career growth opportunities as we expand the team with more resources and new geographies
- Flexible work locations and hours