ATTITUDE & BEHAVIOR
Attitude & Behavior focuses on the mindset, the culture within the organisation. How open and willing are people and teams to adopt the Lean IT principles?
Within the context of DevOps the following questions immediately come to mind:
- How well is the relationship between Development and Operations?
- How much are they aligned in goals and objectives?
- How open is the organisation to change in the application delivery process?
- Can improvement be suggested?
- Will they be considered or be implemented?
- How are suggestions captured/evaluated and implementation monitored?
In summary, to implement Lean Application Delivery, organizations need to think about:
- The amount of different tooling being used and the various dependencies between them in the Application delivery process the application delivery process itself and is current performance.
- The degree of automation within the application delivery process.